Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:04 pm by Andrew
| Comments (0)
Hi, everyone! While we do have general rules covering the use and liability of the forum, I wanted to post these rules to cover conduct here on the site.
- Keep things civil. Even if you don't agree with someone, respect their right to be on here as much as yours. The site staff will be the only ones to determine a person's worth for being on the site.
- In cases where you feel others are causing problems on the site, take it up with a member of the Site Staff. Don't fill the site up with a bunch of arguments.
- Any foul language or abusive posts will result in immediate deletion of the offending post and repeated usage will result in a lifetime ban for the user. This includes, but is not limited to, racist remarks, slander, vulgarity, etc...
- No posting of pornographic, violent, or otherwise offensive images
- Listen to the Administrators, Moderators, and Site Staff. If you don't agree with a request, send a PM to the Moderator and send the exact same one to me (Andrew). It will be dealt with from there.
- No spamming. If you don't know what this means, then chances are, you're not going to do it.
- Only link to sites that you have permission to link. Stealing others' bandwidth will probably result in an immediate temporary ban. Here are some ways to get your image on the forum.
- Use the attachment options available when posting. This is probably the easiest method to include images in the forums.
- Use your personal album, if available.
- Use your personal Trenary.org file storage.
- A free image host, such as PhotoBucket or ImageShack. ...